Ministers Island Heritage Park - Job Posting
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper/Office Administrator to join our team.
To accurately process all aspects of Simply/Sage Accounting, create financial reports and record all day-to-day financial transactions of our organization while ensuring legal requirement compliance. In addition, office duties include but are not limited to: processing of memberships & donations; responding to phone and email enquiries regarding tours, hours of operation and facility rentals; and general office support for the Executive Director, Treasurer and Board Members as required.
- Proven bookkeeping experience (Min. 3+ years)
- Identify, assess, and inform the Board of internal and external issues that affect the organization
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting principles
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in MS Office (Word & Excel)
- Customer service orientation
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Ability to keep electronic and physical records and files organized
Position Open Until Filled
This is a full time position from May to October and part-time position (two days per week) from November to April. The office is located at the W.C. O'Neil Arena in Saint Andrews, NB.
Salary is commensurate with experience
Please forward your resume electronically or by mail to:
The Van Horn Estate on Ministers Island
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Return to Home |